Friday, March 21, 2008

Un-acceptable moments

The day when I pick the phone, I was not able to talk few minute because the news was not favourable to me. The call was from my sister who stays with my mom and dada. It was about half past noon and the word was first it is that to told me that take care and please listen carefully. It was the news that my dad was no more with us, it was too bad to hear the same and unexpected but expected as he was in bed quite some time and suffering with illness…

Never though second, and got arranged to get a flight ticket. We both, my self and Gowri rushed to airport. Un-fortunately the flight got delayed. While waiting for the final flight announcement at airport, we again received a call that they are preparing for the final way to his home town where he born and brought up. It was again too emotional but there is no other way as it was our custom that we need to do the cremation by before sun set. I hope that the flight will take off and can see his face once again, but it was too late when we landed at Coimbatore airport that they are waiting for our confirmation as it was round 6.00 pm and we has to agree to do so. Finally I reached at Trichur around 11.00 pm, by the time they are return back after the cremation. It was too emotional with all by then.

No comments: